Pretty much, I just want to say, "I love making things!" I usually don't succeed, and then I am disappointed... but still... I get a certain kind of joy that is difficult to explain when I have made something that I like, it is different than when you buy something you like. The fun is in the process... in making some really not-so-great stuff, and then finally triumphing.

Monday, May 18, 2009

THE WINNER!!!!

No joke- choosing the winning name was extremely difficult! I honestly loved each and every suggestion, and read over them time and again! In fact, I hope you all don't mind, but I would like to use those names for inspiration for upcoming projects.... :) May I?

In the end, the bracelet whispered in my ear the name which fit her best.... making the decision much easier... so.... without more stalling I'm happy to announce:

Congratulations Meredith! You are the winner of "Captured Bliss!" What a perfect name! It fits her like a glove! As previously stated, I will send her to you straightway tomorrow, but I will need your address! Or, if you prefer, we could meet face to face and I could give it to you in a week or so because we're leaving for vacation to the West on Friday! Wahoo! Just let me know in a comment, or on the phone, or via facebook or e-mail or by vision, or through whatever way your preferred communication is!

Thank you all for your participation! I'll do another naming gift giveaway soon!

5 comments:

  1. REALLY?! I'm so excited :) Thanks comrade! So, if you're going to be in Utah, of COURSE I WANT TO SEE YOU FACE TO FACE!!! Is that even a question?! Sadly, I don't know that I have any current contact info for you! I texted you the other day but wasn't sure if the number I had for you was right...did you get it? If not, somebody out there has a text about the Reluctant Dragon. Anywho, email me at funkycheese49@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britta! I don't know if you ever got my email (I hope I sent it to the right place)...in any case, I would love to take pictures for you guys. Just let me know when you'll be in town...it sounds like you're coming soon. Love ya lots!
    Bisous,
    Sheetsy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfft...whatever. I'm a bad loser. Meredith, I've got my eye on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Great name. I'm here in Utah for another couple of weeks! We should get together and meet each other's little men! I would love to see you if you have time! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I do agree that is a wonderful name!

    ReplyDelete