Pretty much, I just want to say, "I love making things!" I usually don't succeed, and then I am disappointed... but still... I get a certain kind of joy that is difficult to explain when I have made something that I like, it is different than when you buy something you like. The fun is in the process... in making some really not-so-great stuff, and then finally triumphing.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a new project! Vintage button bobby pins!

Voila! Today's project... layered vintage buttons on bobby pins! I love them!


5 comments:

  1. Britta, these are super cute! Are these going in your etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, just wonderful!!! You're branching out! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britta I am so so soooo sad I will be missing you and Mel! Ahhhh! I miss so much in the summer time. I just missed Gentri's wedding shindig too. Please say you are coming this winter sometime and we can have a get together! Maybe even a love connection between Mel and my little girl?!

    ReplyDelete