Pretty much, I just want to say, "I love making things!" I usually don't succeed, and then I am disappointed... but still... I get a certain kind of joy that is difficult to explain when I have made something that I like, it is different than when you buy something you like. The fun is in the process... in making some really not-so-great stuff, and then finally triumphing.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

check it out!!!

Okay everyone, I want ALL of you crafters out there to check out my good buddy's blog, All Things Crafty at http://megscraft.blogspot.com. She is seriously amazing, and as you can see by some of her work, she can make awesome stuff out of literal garbage! (The utensil ladies and radish fork were our joint efforts.... but the soda pop plate ladies were ALL her, and since these were taken years ago- she has taken all things crafty to COMPLETELY new levels! Check it out!!!




1 comment: