Pretty much, I just want to say, "I love making things!" I usually don't succeed, and then I am disappointed... but still... I get a certain kind of joy that is difficult to explain when I have made something that I like, it is different than when you buy something you like. The fun is in the process... in making some really not-so-great stuff, and then finally triumphing.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Homemade gifts giveaway!!! as in FREE-E-E-E!

I got this on my friend's blog. In order for me to recieve a handmade gift from her, I have to post it on my blog as well. I am a little excited to play this game!
So if you want to play, leave a comment but read the whole post first, because there is a condition.
The first five people to respond to this post will receive something made by me to you. My choice. Made especially for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make.
2.What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done sometime this month...( my friend said 1 year but like another friend said, I don't want this hanging over me all year...)
.4. You have no clue what it will be. I promise it will be made with love!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch is you must post this on your blog and offer the same to the first five people who post it on their blog. The first five people to do so and leave a comment letting me know they did will receive a homemade gift from me!!

6 comments:

  1. Count me in Lady!! I think this is a great idea. Now that I have commented on two of these, do you think that means I have to post this twice???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo want a homemade gift from you, but I already posted this on my blog because I won on Jen Arthur's blog. Blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do this, Britta. You make the best creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness I will join! I have tried to leave a comment on this blog like three times in a row and for some reason it wouldn't let me! Hopefully you get this message now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH! I totally still want a homemade gift! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete