Pretty much, I just want to say, "I love making things!" I usually don't succeed, and then I am disappointed... but still... I get a certain kind of joy that is difficult to explain when I have made something that I like, it is different than when you buy something you like. The fun is in the process... in making some really not-so-great stuff, and then finally triumphing.

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Stars Aligned!!!!!!!!!
















This is a project I've been dreaming of..... and I'm IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't she THE best thing I've yet created? It's like the stars aligned, and I found THE perfect vintage scrap of my life, and buttons combinations which accentuated the beauty within.

3 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!! I must say, I think it is one of my favorite pieces of yours that I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO kidding!!! This is my favorite to date. Honestly, I LoOoOoOve this one!!!

    ReplyDelete