Pretty much, I just want to say, "I love making things!" I usually don't succeed, and then I am disappointed... but still... I get a certain kind of joy that is difficult to explain when I have made something that I like, it is different than when you buy something you like. The fun is in the process... in making some really not-so-great stuff, and then finally triumphing.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Accomplice: FOUND

I have made a friend who enjoys the splendors of creativity! OH JOY! AN ACCOMPLICE! I am SOOOOOO happy to have a friend to project with now! Yeah! Check out some of the onesies we tie dyed for our babies.




I was going to just dye my onesies bold single colors... but then my friend started doing all this crazy dipping and wringing... and I couldn't help myself! She made it all look to good, and classically Grateful Dead-ish, I just had to join in the fun. Hooray for fabric dye!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I recently tie-dyed a onesie for my little one, too.

    Thanks for commenting on our Sting and Bling blog. I'm glad you like the earrings! I love your sister!

    http://stringandbling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete