Pretty much, I just want to say, "I love making things!" I usually don't succeed, and then I am disappointed... but still... I get a certain kind of joy that is difficult to explain when I have made something that I like, it is different than when you buy something you like. The fun is in the process... in making some really not-so-great stuff, and then finally triumphing.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Additions to my shop...





Some of these are newer than others... I'm in love with this bottom bracelet, "Sophisticated Lady." Truly THE perfect accessory for a someone like myself- I love things that get noticed, but I also want them to be comfortable! That's exactly what this is- a lot of pop with zero annoyance. Perfect.





3 comments:

  1. Britta...so I LOVE the Sophisticated Lady bracelet as well as the Just For Fun bracelet and can't decide which one I like better. Qu'en pense-tu? :0) Can I get your expert opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Pendant taken! Love it!

    I will have to forward you the cryptic camera phone shot I took this weekend at a shop in the Seattle area. I saw the pendants and thought to myself, "I have to show these to Britta!". Turns out you were already making them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! When did you make this necklace?

    ReplyDelete