Pretty much, I just want to say, "I love making things!" I usually don't succeed, and then I am disappointed... but still... I get a certain kind of joy that is difficult to explain when I have made something that I like, it is different than when you buy something you like. The fun is in the process... in making some really not-so-great stuff, and then finally triumphing.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Earing Hanger



For this project you need:

screen ( comes in a HUGE roll at Lowes and Homes Depot for about $6.50... I used aluminum screen)

open frame ( you won't use the glass)
glue gun or heavy duty stapler


I got stole this idea from the same friend who made the fabulous sock monkey, crafty girl. :) This is very easy.


Cut the screen to be a little bigger than your frame, and glue it in. Ta-dah!

Hang it in your bathroom or bedroom--jewled with your earings... it looks like art- and that's what it is.
If you'd like, hang it with ribbon--jazz it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment