Pretty much, I just want to say, "I love making things!" I usually don't succeed, and then I am disappointed... but still... I get a certain kind of joy that is difficult to explain when I have made something that I like, it is different than when you buy something you like. The fun is in the process... in making some really not-so-great stuff, and then finally triumphing.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Create: An inspiring, and short video- a must watch.

I just watched this- it gave me chills and brought a hot potato to my throat. :) Please please please take 2 minutes, and be creatively and spiritually inspired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k

2 comments:

  1. I watched that video a few weeks ago and I had a huge lump in my throat! I want everyone to watch that! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this! What a great video, it really is inspiring. I am certainly one of those people who feel that they are not creative etc. So this was great to hear. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete